A dual fuel genset is an innovative technology that uses a mixture of diesel and natural gas as fuel, and can operate only with diesel in the absence of natural gas. It has the excellent and reliable performance of the diesel engine group, but also has the economic and environmental benefits of the natural gas unit. When the load of the unit does not reach 30%, the unit is completely driven by diesel. But when the load continues to increase, the natural gas will start to inject and mix with the diesel fuel. As the load increases, the gas input will increase accordingly.
Advantages of dual fuel genset:
1. The genset power does not drop basically;
2. High emission levels;
3. Keep stable and safe for long time operation;
4. Low operating cost and high economic benefit;
5. Natural gas without carbon deposition;
6. No particles produced;
7. Reduce wear of cylinder liner and piston ring;
8. Easy maintenance;
9. Perfect control and monitoring system, and through $literal access to the original monitoring system;
10. Adapt to the unstable gas supply and automatically switch between diesel mode/dual Fuel mode.